Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Healthier Ranch Dip

I   LOVE Ranch Dip. OH more than the average person I am sure. And I am a ranch snob. I ONLY eat Hidden Valley Ranch brand. Don't judge me! In my quest to eat the things I like but in a healthier way, I decided to try this:

2 cups of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch seasonings
...
Stir until blended. Add your favorite chopped veggies and enjoy!

I found the ranch taste to be mild. If you like the seasoning a little stronger, reduce the yogurt by 1/4 to 1/2 a cup. I fed this to my husband and he thought it tasted fine! You save TONS of bad fats and calories by using Greek yogurt instead of the traditional Mayonnaise/Sour Cream mix.

TO MAKE RANCH DRESSING:

Thoroughly mix together:

1 cup of PLAIN Greek Yogurt
1 cup of PLAIN Almond Milk (I use Blue Diamond)
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning packet.

Save yourself calories and fat by using Greek yogurt instead of mayo and almond milk instead of buttermilk!

Have your Ranch and eat it too!

Add/Follow: Angie Soper
Join Me: The Weight is Over (Weight Loss Support Group)
Like Me: The Weight Is Over
My website: http://www.skinnyangie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment